IPM invites you to join the Advanced Regulatory Affairs courses and be ready to play a fundamental role in managing the regulatory submissions needed to bring drugs or medicinal products to the regulated markets like US, Europe, Japan, Canada and also emerging markets.
At IPM, PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs (API & Formulation)prepares students in the field of global regulatory submissions. With its strong presence in Mumbai- Borivali, Vashi and Dombivli, IPM enables existing pharma professionals to refine and boost their knowledge of global regulatory affairs. Our PG Diploma in RA is designed as per current regulatory requirements (FDA, EMA, PMDA, India, Health Canada, WHO,ASEAN) to gain expertise in the field of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs.
India based IPM forms the cornerstone of education that’s innovative,practical and transformative. A Certification in Regulatory Affairs will pavea way for a challenging and highly rewarding career.
IPM Regulatory Affairs Courses in India are meant for Graduates and Post-Graduates, employed plus yet to be employed candidates determined in taking Regulatory Affairs as their career choice.
- Completed 12 years of excellence in training and consultancy
- Completed 64 RA batches & received over 5000 enrolments
- National Drug Authority, Uganda (Africa) sponsored 4 drug inspectors to attend 12 days training of IPM on the topic – Review of DMF as per EUguidelines. Received feedback: Program exceeded our expectations
- National and international enrollments from Spain, New York, UK, Japan, South Africa, Vietnam, Oman, Dubai, Bangladesh, Johannesburg, Australia, Armenia
- Participants are directors, consultants, corporate heads, general managers, team leaders, executives, officers and fresh graduates/post-graduates
- Students placed in renowned companies after completion of courses